Saturday, November 21, 2009

My dreams are getting bigger as my butt is getting smaller!

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.
Amazing week, cravings galore and success 100%, that is how I would describe this week. I feel amazing and for the first time in a long time I feel in control. I wake up and eat a healthy breakfeast under 450 calories every morning and drink a tea. I'm finding the sooner I wake up and start a healthy day, the easier it is to follow through. If I don't eat breakfeast right away, little naughty cravings start to develop. Talking myself into evil calories. Trying to convince myself there is room available for that chocalte slice of cake because I did not have breakfeast. I'm staying strong though. I know that eating that chocalte cake does nothing for my body, no fuel no nutrients nothing but empty calories.
I'm felling more confident as well, just knowing I'm on doing something right keeps my attitude positive and leaves me feeling just a tad sexier then normal. ahahhaha
Nicola my darling I hope your week in hind sight has been just as exciting as mine, let me know bella~

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sammy - love you hear you're feeling sexier! Not sure Barrie can handle much more sexy outta you tho!! :)

    Anthony and Alicia were over Saturday night.. Anthony takes my phone to play poker, and says "Oh a picture of yourself, that's pretentious". (It's the picture you took of me where I look incredibly fat) I shoot back "well anthony you don't know the reason I have it there. lets not get into it". Alicia says "I want to know the reason!" so I say "well because it's a terrible picture of me so I use it as a reminder not to eat". Response was... silence, and I realized that I probably made them feel uncomfortable, and made myself look sad, shallow, and insecure. It came up again the next morning with Anthony when I was making a smoothie. He said just "not eating" wasn't the answer, and these diets go away and most of the time you gain the weight back anyways, so it's finding that way to make it a life change. He says he's been having salads for lunch the last 3 weeks in preparation for their trip to Cuba, and he's enjoying it and doesn't want to go back to sandwiches.
    Anyways, seems I should take a more positive approach. The negative approach, no matter how funny it may be, is a bit of a downer. And piled on top of all the other stress I've been under it's not so fun.

    On the bright side, I did have oatmeal with sunflower seeds, handful of frozen mixed berries with some honey for breakfast! Yum!

    I was recommended a book to read "The Only Diet There Is" by Sondra Ray. You should read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Negative Thinking out the window as of now. You can do this babe~

    ReplyDelete