Sunday, November 22, 2009

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.



After a successful week comes a not so great day hahahaha. It all started when I was rushed out of bed and asked to watch my niece, my brother got called into work. Feeling a little of outta of it, I instinctively went into the kitchen and ate toast with butter. It was already made, so my mind told me it was a given to eat it. Later on that afternoon I ate a cheese sandwich with creamy mayo with a hand full of tostito's chips lol. I think my mind was saying well you fucked up breakfast mine as well make a day of it lol. I had a nap, and woke up back on schedule ate chicken with tomato sauce and veggies. Unfortunately my gym closes early on the weekends so I won't get to work off this mornings blunders and tomorrow my day is packed so gyms outta the question again. All I can do is stay focused.

Photo of me last christmas weighing in at a rough 205 pounds. Hoping to be 140 by christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment