Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The begining of the end!

I'm about to embark on a online journey, chronicling the weight loss of Nicola and myself.
Ups and downs are sure to come, all will be noted so we can learn from our mistakes and share our successes. There's nothing like having your failure's published to keep you on track. Our starting weights, measurements and goals will be posted. They will be visited and updated bi-weekly with personal messages. This will help keep us cruising down weight loss boulevard, towards skinny bitch city :)

Thats all for now, measurements and such to come!

5 comments:

  1. Well Sammy - no measurements yet. Hopefully tonight. FYI so far today I've eaten for breakfast 1/2 a banana mashed up in some oatmeal with a sprinkle of coconut and sunflower seeds with some honey stirred in. A bit later I had an apple and granola bar. Now I'm eating half a deli sandwich - I'll have the other half for dinner. Not badddd gotta get more veges tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work bella, you can do this. You just need to be consistant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. start weight 160 now measuring tape so no idea what my measurements are eeeeeeeeeeek

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i have measuring tape but no scale so we're even! what measurements?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted a blog on how to measure and what to measure babe

    ReplyDelete